Friday, August 29, 2008

No way, no how, NO McCAIN!!!!

I think this post being blue is fitting after the AMAZING speech Barack gave last night! If he didn't convince those Independent voters that he should be the next President of the U.S., than nothing will! He was eloquent, funny, and really, really burned McSame! That was what I was wanting to see this past week!

My convention highlights: Michelle will make a perfect First Lady, intelligent, eloquent, funny, and well dressed! The "Uncle Teddy" Kennedy tribute video and speech brought tears to my eyes, as did Beau Biden (plus, he's pretty easy on the eyes :). Schweitzer from Montana cracked me up! Why have I never heard of this guy before? Who cared about Mark Warner when compared to him (although, I must say that Warner's speech was really, really good, just not that energetic)! Hillary did GREAT! Bill and Al were fantastic. As a whole, it was a great convention!

Now, to bitch a little (o.k. a lot)...McSame's choice of Sarah Palin is total pandering and I almost feel bad for Palin. She was chosen to "steal" the disgruntled Hillary votes. The fact that she has five children, one with a disability, is pretty, missing a penis and is a "Washington Outsider/Maverick" is icing on the cake. McSame is pretty damn scared at this point to try and get my vote by choosing a female VP. Let's keep him that way and stay Fired Up and Ready to Go until November!!!

No comments: